THE JOHN STEWART COMPANY
The John Stewart Company was founded in 1978 to develop and manage affordable housing throughout California. The John Stewart Company manages over 28,000 units and has developed/rehabilitated over 3,000 units.
DEVINE & GONG, INC.
Devine & Gong, Inc. (DGI) was formed in 1985 to provide real estate finance and development services related to the acquisition, rehabilitation, construction and operation of affordable housing throughout the western and pacific states.
RIDGE POINT NON-PROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION
Ridge Point Non-Profit Housing Corporation is a nonprofit housing corporation founded in 1968 to develop and operate low and moderate-income housing and community facilities for the residents of Bayview Hunters Point.
- San Francisco Housing Authority (SFHA)
- San Francisco Redevelopment Agency (SFRA)
- San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Housing (MOH)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Ford Foundation
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Enterprise Community Partners
- San Francisco Foundation
- Fannie Mae
- BayTree Fund
- The Stewardship Council
Phase I Team
Geotechnical & Environmental Consultant:
Special Thanks To Our Funders